March 12, 2013
Payton Bridewell shares The Window Shopper’s must-haves for Spring with At Home in Arkansas
I had the honor of sharing my must-haves for Spring with At Home in Arkansas. Here is the post.
Payton is the PR Chair of NWA Fashion Week. She is a fashion enthusiast with a corporate job in the beauty industry. She produced and styled photo shoots for the boutiques participating in NWA fashion week. She can also be found playing dress up on her blog, thewindowshopper.org or @mspayton on instagram. She’s very excited about fashion week; you can find her hosting the events on Thursday & Friday nights!
1. An Earcuff: I love wearing an earcuff lately. It adds edge without an actual piercing.
Ear Cuff, $88 shopbop.com
2. A bum bag: I’ve always loved fanny packs and I’ve picked a few up at thrift shops over the years. But for those who want something a little higher end, there seem to be more options out there. This version is both convenient & chic.
Bumbag, $165 DKNY
3. A one piece swimsuit: I wear a one piece as a leotard with jeans or high waist pants because it keeps the lines very clean. You can also hop in the pool at a moment’s notice.
Swimsuit, $59 ASOS
4. A colorful nail color: I work for P&G and I love the new CoverGirl Nail shades, like Mint Mojito. You really don’t need a topcoat!
CoverGirl Outlast Nail, $4.94 Walmart
5. Go with everything sandals: I gravitate toward anything clear or Lucite so I hope to pick up these Seychelles’ sandals from Maude in Fayetteville
Seychelles Heels, $89 Maude
6. A portable iPhone speaker: I keep one in my purse for impromptu dance parties.
iHome Speaker, $19 Target
7. Insoles: I wear heels almost every day. Dr Scholl’s insoles make it possible
High Heel Insole, $7.97 Walmart
March 4, 2013
AHHH I’m thrilled and honored and excited to share that I was featured in Citiscapes March 2013 Issue!
Click to view —>PRB in Citiscapes Magazine March 2013
February 21, 2013
THE TEAM: MACA CLOTHE | 745 E Joyce BLVD Suite 118 | Fayetteville | 479.935.4235 |email| web | insta | fb Photography: Mallory Berry [web | fb | insta | email] Hair: Taylor & Lindsey of Guillotine Hair Lounge [web | fb | insta | 479.582.8770] MUA: Kory Tyler Simpson @ MAC [ insta | […]
February 13, 2013
what I wore: dress – gracia c/o plato’s closet, heels – bcbg, coat – marvin richards (my mother in law gave me this!) This past weekend, we went South for the wedding of one of Ro’s childhood friends. It was a lovely wedding complete with so many gorgeous flowers that I was tempted to break […]
February 11, 2013
The Window Shopper marvels in Mae’s Emporium NWAFW March 13-16, 2013 The Chancellor Hotel MAE’S| 352 N West Ave, Fayetteville | 479-575-9626 | fb | insta | email THE TEAM: Photography: Jade Howard [web | insta | email] Hair: Jenn Harbour of Ultra Salon [web | fb | email] MUA: Fallon Yockey of […]
February 7, 2013
I’m pretty excited. Mallory Berry, the lovely and amazingly talented photographer who did my wedding and has done most of my NWAFW shoots, took a logo picture for me…window shopping! what I wore: dress – vintage Christian Lacroix via Cheap Thrills Payton Bridewell [web | fb | insta | email] Photography: Mallory Berry [web | fb […]
February 4, 2013
Hi pretty people! I hope you are well and getting excited about NWAFW! Are you following @nwafashionweek on instagram? liked on facebook? Just looking out for you! Isn’t it surprising/wonderful how many fashion conscious people there are in our little neck of the woods? I found a few to help me with this project. They areridiculous talented. Quickly, let me […]
January 29, 2013
Hi everyone! This is our first window shopping adventure together! I am so excited to share these collaborations with you. This project has been incredible so far and it has just begun. Before we get to the good stuff, I want to share a little more about your tour guide, me. I’ve been keeping Fayetteville […]
January 23, 2013
So, friends…as the PR chair for NWA fashion week 2013, I’ve been asked to blog in support of the local participating boutiques. We are posting my introduction today. I’ve copied it below but go to the site to keep up! Hi to all the sartorially preoccupied of NWA, my name is Payton (Rosenzweig) Bridewell and […]